The Crab Shack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Official Crab Shack Rules.

Go down

Official Crab Shack Rules. Empty Official Crab Shack Rules.

Post by TheCrabAdmin Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:36 am

Hello. This post contains the official rules for The Crab Shack forum, including the chat.

1. Please attempt to use proper spelling and grammar. I don't get worked up over comma splices or dangling participles, but saying things like "There going 2 duk it out" will get you laughed at or put a target on your back. This isn't a cell phone, and I'm not your high school English teacher. Please attempt to use proper spelling and grammar. Minor typos are OK, it's just when things get particularly bad, such as a post having no punctuation or capitalization, replacing for with 4 or to with 2, or using the wrong form of there, their, and they're, when I get worked up. Thus is dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

2. Racial slurs, anti-religious remarks, religious slurs, sexist remarks, and sexist slurs will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate and permanent ban.

3. Whatever you have to say, please try to be polite about it.  If you're swearing too much, I'll ask you to edit the post via PM. Failure to edit the post to reduce the profanity count will result in the post being deleted. If you're being a total assbag, I might just delete the post without warning. Repeated douchebaggery will result in a ban, and a message from me politely telling you to sit on it.

4. Please try to post things in the proper section. If there is no proper section, put it in the lounge.

5. If you feel you have been unjustly punished, you may file an appeal with me personally. Communications breakdowns may cause things like that.

6. This is an invitation-only forum for my friends, colleagues, and myself. If I don't know you and/or didn't invite you, the silver hammer comes down.

7. Any requests for illegal activities on The Bounty Board will result in the request being deleted and a permanent ban for all involved parties. Temporary or permanent deletion of The Bounty Board may ensue.

8. Forum moderators hold judgement in special cases, with TheCrabMan holding final judgement over all cases.

9. Any sub-forum-specific rules trump these rules.

That is all. Please enjoy your stay at The Crab Shack.
TheCrabAdmin
TheCrabAdmin
Werecrab Pirate Captain
Werecrab Pirate Captain

https://crabmancrabshack.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down